Don't miss this Austin family favorite: the 8th annual Touch-A-Truck at Camp Mabry on Saturday, May 12th from 10am – 3pm.
- Touch, climb on, and explore over 60 big and loud motor vehicles such as fire trucks, ambulances, excavators, dozers, and more
- Learn about the automobiles and how they help serve our communities
- Have fun in the Kid Zone incl. petting zoo, face painting, barrel-train rides, giant slide, and more
- Listen to live music
- Grab some lunch from one of the many food trucks
Touch a Life
The fun-filled family-friendly event raises funds for SAFE programs on the Austin Children’s Shelter campus. Austin Children’s Services (ACS) helps children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect, and supports prevention programs that keep kids safe in their homes. Last year, ACS were able to raise over $100,000 in ticket sales and sponsorships! Help make this event successful by volunteering, becoming a sponsor, or simply by coming out and having some fun with your little ones.
Tips for Visiting Touch-A-Truck
- We encourage sunscreen, hats, and closed toe shoes for all Touch-A-Truck attendees
- We do not charge for infants (under 1)
- Our truck horns are very loud! If noise is an issue, please bring hearing protection equipment
- Traffic entering Camp Mabry dies down around 12 p.m. To avoid the traffic rush, join us at 12 p.m!
- Emergency medical staff will be available on site — if you need any assistance, go to our medical tent or speak with a Touch-A-Truck staff member
Volunteers and Sponsors Wanted
Get involved! We have several volunteer and sponsorship opportunities available.
- Selling/taking tickets
- Assisting the parking team
- Passing out water
- And more.
The minimum age requirement is 13 years old with adult accompaniment. View and sign up for available shifts here.
Email Lindsay Contreras a email@example.com with any questions.
Sponsorships and booths available here.
Date & Time
May 12, 2018, 10am-3pm
2210 W. 35th St
Austin, TX 78703
VIP: $20/person (early entry at 9:00 am + VIP parking - skip the lines and be the first to honk all the horns!)
General Admission: $5/person
Get your tickets here.
We are giving away (1) one Family 4-Pack of General Admission Tickets
to the event.
How to enter: Like our Facebook page
AND tag a friend on our Touch-A-Truck Facebook post (both actions required!)
. The giveaway ends at noon on May 10, 2018.