The world’s largest bounce house ever assembled will make its way across the country from March to November of 2018, visiting 29 states and 59 major cities, and guess what: On April 13-15, 2018 The Big Bounce America will make a stop in Austin!
Featuring 10,000 square feet of inflatable elation, The Big Bounce America is not your average bounce house. People of all ages are invited to get big-air on the basketball court, compete against one another on an obstacle course, and plummet from a giant slide into a massive ball pit outside the main structure.
A professional DJ, located on a stage at the center of the bounce house, spins a carefully curated soundtrack with nightclub quality sound, lights, and even blasts of confetti.
The bounce house is surrounded by the Bounce Village which features additional bounce structures, including a four-piece inflatable obstacle course, a giant ball bit, a water slide, and a separate bounce house for the little bouncers.
Inside the Bounce House
There are different zones within the bounce house:
- Basketball hoops
- Inflatable obstacle race suitable for all ages
- Giant slide that takes you outside the main structure and lands you into a ball-pit
- Inflatable forest
- Giant inflatable jungle animals
- Inflatable trucks and boats
- Four-poster beds for you to bounce around in or just chill out on
The new Bounce Village includes:
- The Ninja Run and Water Slide for budding Ninja Warriors - fun obstacle pieces which include mazes, swinging balls, climbing walls and various other bouncy challenges.
- The Monster Ball Pit - a 2,000 square foot domed ball pit that holds thousands of balls and 50 people.
- The Lil’ Bouncer - a replica of the Mega Bouncer, but smaller. Perfect for little ones who need a break from the excitement this is a great opportunity for them to get their bounce on in a more relaxed environment.
Safety and Sessions
Safety is a primary concern. Therefore sessions are split by age. There is no ‘minimum age limit’ except for the ‘adults’ session so any child can attend any of the three children’s sessions but we recommend choosing the session best suited to the age split.
Every person entering the bounce house requires a ticket. One ticket = one entry. Parents entering the bounce house with their children should simply purchase an additional ticket for the same session as their child.
- Toddler Sessions are for children aged 3 and under accompanied by parents/caregivers.
- Junior Sessions are slower paced sessions aimed mainly at kids aged 7 and under.
- Bigger Kids Sessions can be a bit more boisterous and are aimed at kids in the 8-15 age range.
- Adult Only Sessions are for anyone aged 16+. Anyone aged 15 or under will not be admitted.
Carson Creek Ranch
9507 Sherman Rd
Austin, TX 78742
Date & Times
April 13, 2018, 1pm-6:30pm
April 14, 2018, 8am-7pm
April 15, 2018, 8am-7pm
Get your tickets now. This event typically sells out fast.
- Toddler tickets (children aged 3 and under accompanied by a parent/caregiver): $10
- Junior tickets (children aged 7 and under and their parents/ caregiver): $17
- Big Kid tickets (children aged 15 and under and their parents/ caregiver): $17
- Adult tickets (anybody aged 16 or over): $25
- Bounce Village (add on): $7
Or, help out for a few hours in return for FREE tickets for yourself, family & friends! Get info & apply here.
We’re giving away a family-4 pack of tickets to one lucky reader.
How to enter: Like our Facebook page AND tag a friend on our The Big Bounce America Facebook post (both actions required! Entries of readers who don't like our Facebook page will not be considered.). The giveaway ends at noon on April 6, 2018.
Other Bounce Houses
If you don't get the chance to experience The Big Bounce of America, here's a list of indoor bounce houses in the Austin area.
We received this product for review purposes, but all ideas are our own.