Love writing? Got something to share with the Austin community? Whether it's informational, inspirational, a funny experience, or a unique and useful perspective of something in the Austin area, we'd love to hear it! This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you and about you.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please read the following guidelines and pointers:
- You must live in Austin or the surrounding area and be a member of Live Grow Play Austin prior to submission. You will receive full credit for your posts and each one will be associated with your Live Grow Play profile.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the Live Grow Play Austin community, it is likely to be published.
- Guest posts that we like are those that inspire, educate, or love the Austin community, which includes personal stories, experiences, trips, tips, etc.
- If your guest post feels self-serving or self-promotional for a company, website, product, or service, it will most likely not be published. If you are a local business owner and want to reach our audience, we have a number of advertising options we can discuss with you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest columns should be at least 300 words long and must be high-quality, original content not published elsewhere online.
- Please take the time to review spelling, grammar, and punctuation prior to submission.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant, valid, and not spammy. If links are not deemed relevant or important based on the subject, they will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio with your submission (50 words or less) and include a link to your website, blog, Twitter handler, etc. if you have one.
Please email your guest posts to email@example.com with Guest Post Submission in the subject and include the following:
- Your full name (same as Live Grow Play member account)
- Your URL (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required)
- A short bio (if this is your first submission)
You can also submit ideas for guest posts or drafts you want us to consider.
Most importantly, thank you for your interest in contributing to LiveGrowPlayAustin.com!