Back to Virtual-School List
Twenty essential distance learning supplies
Back in March, we couldn’t really prepare for remote learning, since nobody knew what to expect and what to prepare for. This time around it is different. I know exactly how to get ready and what to stock up on. Here’s my Back to Virtual-School List:
- Daytime pajamas + nighttime pajamas.
- Meditation app, candles, essential oils.
- Anti-wrinkle cream + hair dye.
- Meal delivery subscription.
- “Do not disturb” sign.
- Squeeze balls.
- Ice cream.
- Netflix subscription, Disney+ subscription, Hulu subscription, video games, child-appropriate apps.
- Pre-recorded messages for the kids.
- Chores chart.
- To-do-list for my partner in crime.
- “Pay-one quarter-for-every-time-you-scream-Mom” jar.
- “Mom-pays-you-one-quarter-for-every-time-you-scream-Dad” jars.
- Voodoo doll.
- CBD oil.
- Wine, beer, jello-shots, and the hard stuff.
Our list is expandable. Comment here and we'll add your sanity- and life-savers to the list.
Get the Scoop
Like reading our blog? Get our blog posts delivered via email and follow us on Facebook!
By Birgit Sund
on August 4, 2020
More in Tips