Image courtesy of Just Between Friends
‘Tis the season - the season of...
- ...decluttering your closets to make room for new clothes for the kids or to selfishly reconquer an extra shelf or two for yourself.
- ...sneakily getting rid of the long despised toy that is staring or grinning or worse, laughing (!) at you every time you pass it or you step on one of its toy-friends that threw itself in your way.
- ...helping other parents out through in-expensive hand-me-downs.
- ...keeping 100% recyclable items out of our landfills.
- ...making a little extra cash to help out with your everyday expenses or to treat your kids or yourself to something nice.
‘Tis the season – the season of...
- ...stocking up on gently used clothes and shoes for your little ones.
- ...getting ready for baby no matter how far along Mom and baby are, with maternity clothes and other Mom items, as well as nursery necessities, baby gear and baby accessories.
- ...filling up your kids’ book shelves with some new books now that they’re back in school.
- ...getting your kiddos some new toys or replacing the toys (see above) that mysteriously disappeared from your house.
- ...saving serious money and still receiving quality, often like-new items for the entire family.
‘Tis the season – the season of Consignment Sales!
Consignment sales events in and around Austin
From March to May as well as from September to November you have the opportunity to consign or shop at seven consignment sales in and around Austin, including:
A Big Consignment Sale — next event February 21-22, 2020 at Austin Oaks Church
Fairytale Threads Austin and Cedar Park — next event March 18–21, 2020 in Cedar Park
Just Between Friends Central Austin (spring and fall) — next event April 2–4, 2020
Just Between Friends North Austin (spring and fall) — next event TBA
Just Between Friends Williamson County (spring and fall) — next event May 7–9, 2020
Twice Loved (back in fall)
Check their websites for upcoming sales events.
And, as we all love to read recommendations, please rate and review the consignment sales event(s). Simply click on the respective consignment sales event listed above or go to our Consignment Sales category in our Kids Directory.
Children's Resale Clothing Stores and Second Hand Stores
If you can't make it to any of the kids consignment sales events, try some of the children's resale clothing stores or second hand stores for kids clothing and kids shoes in the Austin area.
Feel free to rate and review any of the stores and let other parents know where they get the best kids items for their money and vice versa.
Donate items you can't sell
If you can’t sell all your items, have the consignment sales event organizers donate them, donate them yourself to one of Austin’s many non-profit organizations for kids.
Get the Scoop
Like reading our blog? Get our blog posts delivered via email and follow us on Facebook!