‘tis the Season – so much to do, so little time. December is one of the busiest months of the year, whether you’re decorating your home, holiday gift shopping, preparing for the holidays, and oh-oh – winter break is just around the corner! Wouldn’t it be nice to have a friendly Elf, who allows you to do all that, while (s)he takes care of your kiddos?
Meet Babysitting Connection, owned and founded by local Austin mom, Beth Heyer, and her team of reliable and trust-worthy babysitters. Whether you need consistent reliable care on a weekly basis or a few days or nights each month, Babysitting Connection’s got you covered.
Reliable and trust-worthy sitters
Babysitting Connection sitters have a variety of backgrounds and experiences and meet the following criteria:
- 18+ years old
- Have their own reliable transportation
- Have previous childcare experience
- Background and driving record checked
- CPR Certification
- Pass a face to face interview with the Babysitting Connection team
- Attend an orientation explaining our expectations for each sitter.
- Show up to every sit they are scheduled for
Three membership options
Babysitting Connection is a monthly membership babysitter agency with three levels of membership: Basic, Premium and Platinum.
The Basic Membership includes 3 sits per month, the Premium Membership includes 10 sits per month, and the Platinum Membership includes 24 sits per month.
You also have the option to schedule additional, short notice and/or overnight sits for small additional fees.
The membership is month to month with no contract and can be canceled anytime.
How to book a sitter
You can book a sitter online in 4 easy steps:
- Choose the membership option that works best for you.
- Create an account and let the team know about your family and what you expect of any sitter you book.
- Schedule your first sit: Select the time and date you need a sitter.
- A roster of available sitters who are comfortable with your child's age and sits near your location will be displayed. Learn about the sitters and pick the one that works best for your family. Select the sitter you would prefer and submit the request. Your sitter will have 48 hours to confirm the sit and you will receive a confirmation email once they confirm.
Book a sitter here.
Discount for Live Grow Play Austin readers
Babysitting Connection is offering all Live Grow Play Austin Readers 50% off their first month of membership with promo code LIVEGROWPLAY.
Join now at https://babysittingconnection.com/join-now.
Consistent Care for 6 weeks up to 3 months
Consistent Care program was created to match sitters to families who are interested in care 20-40 hours/week with the same sitter(s) on a short-term consistent schedule.
To join the Babysitting Connection Consistent Care program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BC Gives Back
Babysitting Connection’s nonprofit arm, BC Gives Back is focused on creating opportunities through accessible childcare.
BC Gives Back aims to support our community in four different ways.
- Foster Family Childcare
- Free childcare to vote
- Childcare Scholarships
- Education Scholarships for our team to pursue continued education
This is done with the help of your donations, sponsors and partners. If you'd like to be involved, you can donate here.