Looking for a fun outdoor adventure camp for your 5-12 year old? Check out Kanakuk KampOut! in Round Rock.
KampOut! is a 1-week high energy, non-stop excitement, traveling Christian day camp experience for 5 to 12 year olds! Every KampOut! Kamper will see and hear that God is a loving Father and wonderful Creator who loves them and desires for us to love others. Our counselors have been hand-picked for their Christ-like patience and sensitivity, and they are committed to creatively share the importance of a life lived for Jesus Christ! Kids will have a blast flying down our zipline, scaling the climbing wall, bouncing in the incredible inflatables, and laughing at our crazy skits!
July 16-20, 2018.
The camp takes place at Central Baptist Church on N Lake Creek Dr. in Round Rock.
Children age 5-12 years old enjoy activities including:
- Rock walls
Price for 1 week: $250
There are 80 total spots available, but they are filling up fast. However, if there is still availability the week of Kamp, those who wish to participate can sign up at any point during that week.
For more information, read the KampOut Trail Guide, visit the KampOut! website, or contact Kanakuk via email or phone.
About Kanakuk Kamps
Since 1926, Kanakuk has been the Christian summer camp for over 450,000 youth. As a world leader among Christian summer camps, Kanakuk president Joe White and his committed Kanakuk staff provide children with fun, safe and professional outdoor youth camping experiences that grow them spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially.
At Kanakuk, we believe that America's greatest natural resource is our youth. Summer camp can be an incredibly effective time of growth for kids. Kanakuk's summer camp program is dedicated to developing dynamic Christian leaders through life-changing experiences, Godly relationships, and spiritual training.
Coupling World-Class adventure along with hearts of servant-leadership, our staff of over 1,800 hand-picked college Christian athletes mentors to your child through nightly cabin devotionals, counselor/Kamper time, youth-rally style (age appropriate) talks, and consistent Christian mentoring. It's our greatest hope that your child will return home ready to take what they've learned here, and share it with the world around them.
Our leadership programs, rigid hiring procedures, and low staff turn-over rates allow us to hire summer camp staff that are leaders in their schools, churches and communities. There are several qualities that you will find at the core of all our staff.
- Love for the Lord - Our staff desires to put Jesus first and live for Him in both action and deed.
- Love for Kids -We are in the kid business. Our staff have a heart for reaching kids and building lasting relationships through sports camping. We desire to love, protect, serve, encourage, and challenge each kid who walks through the Kamp gates.
- Love for Sports - At Kamp, we love to coach, teach, and encourage kids and families in over 70 sports and activities.
- Love for Excitement - Kamp is filled with non-stop action and adventure. Whether it's climbing up rock walls or riding down a huge zipline, our staff is fired up and going nuts every minute!
- Love for Team - Our staff is a team united under one mission. We desire to serve and encourage one another in all that we do and say.
Our registrars are available to answer your questions Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with expanded hours during the summer months. Call 417-266-3000 to speak with a registrar today or contact us via our website