And the Best Birthday Party Ever-Series continues!
We love having our kids’ birthday parties at home AND supporting local businesses at the same time. Whether it’s a humongous bounce house and slide in the backyard, a magical magician in the house, a pizza baking party, a fun foam party, or – like last weekend – a Dunk Tank Dunking Booth!
Having birthday parties at our home gives us more freedom in terms of party date and time (our last party went from 2-8pm), number of party guests (we’ve had any number, from 5-15), food and beverage choices (because there’s more than just pizza), and last but not least: the kids have several choices to play together and seem to interact more with each other.
Plus, especially in times of a pandemic, you have the opportunity to let the kids run around outside or stay within your own house, and thus reduce the kids’ chances of potential exposure to the sniffles and more.
Dunk Tank Dunking Booth
Now, more about the Dunk Tank Dunking Booth. The dunk tank was delivered by Austin Bounce House Rentals, who we’ve used before and had great service with. The kids had an absolute blast. Many (including me) have never had any experience with a dunk tank, neither throwing the ball nor sitting in the tank. It was quite nerve-racking sitting in the tank, watching the yellow balls miss the target, waiting for the sound of the ball finally hitting the “bulls-eye”, and falling into 500 gallons of water.
Throwing the ball was equally exciting and quite the competition amongst the kids.
To make it even more fun, the birthday girl had prepared some questions that the party guests had to answer, such as: What’s my favorite color? What’s my cat’s name? How old is my sister? etc. She even gave her friends the German word “Geburtstag” (meaning: birthday) to practice at home on Friday, so they’re ready to say it at the party on Saturday. They had no idea what they’re in for. Wrong answer and you went down!
Delivery and Set-up
The dunk tank was delivered 2 hours before the requested time. Filling the tank with water took about 45 minutes, which gave us an extra hour to play. Austin Bounce House Rentals also gave us an additional hour to play before they picked the tank up, which made it 2 extra hours of fun! A later pick-up at no extra charge was discussed with us prior to pick-up. Had we declined, the tank would have been picked up on time, at the time initially requested.
The service of the office and delivery staff were outstanding.
Thank you, Austin Bounce House Rentals!
Austin Bounce House Rentals
Austin Bounce House Rentals is a local provider of affordable party rental items such as bounce houses, water slides, interactive games, obstacle courses and other party rental products in the Greater Austin area. With over 30 years of industry experience, the Austin Bounce House Rentals management team is dedicated to safe, clean fun for kids and families at affordable rates with the quality that is expected.
Austin Bounce House Rentals is the official inflatables provider for many communities in the Austin area as well as the official vendor for Kite Fest, the Austin Auto Show and many other community wide events. With the COVID-19 outbreak, Austin Bounce House Rentals has reinvented the idea of entertaining kids at home with some unique and innovative thinking.
Inflatable Attractions and Party Equipment Rentals
Austin Bounce House Rentals offers high quality inflatable attractions and party equipment for young and old.
- Bounce Houses - you will find a large selection of popular bounce house rentals that fit any party theme, such as; the new Carousel Bounce House and the Rainbow Unicorn, Disney Frozen Bounce House, Mickey Mouse Bounce House, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bounce House & Monster Truck Bounce House, and more.
- Bounce & Slide Combos - These new units have all the latest safety features and boast bright colors, exciting floor plans and come in many different themes to appeal to every child on their special day. The latest addition is the T-Rex Dinosaur Combo and the UFO Alien Invasion Combo!
- Water and Dry Slides - From single lane slides with splash-down zones to giant double lane slides with pools/ball pits and everything in between.
- Obstacle Courses - Obstacle courses include multiple elements of fun such as bouncing, crawling, climbing, sliding and more.
- Carnival Games - choose from fun family and party games, such as Boom Blasters, Cash Vault, Dunk Tank, Air Hockey, Hi Striker, Hula Hoop Toss, Inflatable Plinko, Viking Axe Throw, Virtual Reality, and more.
- Outdoor Cinema - everything you need to turn your backyard into an outdoor movie theater, such as, Movie Screen, Projector, Wireless Streaming Hub, Dance Party PA System
- Just for Toddlers - toddler items are super safe, and designed to help your toddler explore, learn, recognize and develop; all while having fun!
- Tables & Chairs
- Concessions - variety of concessions and fun food machines to enhance your party experience, such as Cotton Candy Machine, Sno-Kone Maker, Old Fashioned Popcorn Cart, and more.
- Party Packages – get a “party in a box” and save. Completely customizable.
Easy Online Reservations
Making a reservation at Austin Bounce House Rentals is super easy. Simply browse all the categories and items, click the "Add to cart" button and enter your event date and times to check availability, and follow the instructions.
Special: 4 Day Rental = 4 Hour Price!
With the pandemic still affecting our daily ability to keep the kids occupied, entertained and exercised, Austin Bounce House Rentals has developed their “4 for 4”: 4 days bounce house rental for the cost of a 4 hour rental.
This offer is extended over a full line of inflatables including not only bounce houses but bounce/slide combos, slides, water slides, obstacle courses, indoor/outdoor games, concession and a host of other fun activities for kids and families.
To learn more about the 4 for 4 special and to book your 4 days of fun, visit Austin Bounce House Rentals' Four for Four.
Live, Grow, and PLAY!
Get the Scoop
Like reading our blog? Get our blog posts delivered via email and follow us on Facebook!
This is a sponsored blog post.